The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Borg Warner Distributor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've not dealt with them but I will tell you this, you'd be surprised what the price actually is at most shops if you ask around. A lot of them just have msrp listed, and their actual price is cheaper. And another thing to watch for is if its extended tip or not.. "NET" is non extended tip and is usually 2-300$ cheaper. Find a supplier close to you and ask for a quote. I can say I've talked with tims turbos (very helpful), turbotrader and MAP performance when I was looking around, they all had similar prices and were all helpful, so I just went with who was closer.

Has anyone ever dealt with this shop? Total Performance and Service: Borg-Warner Turbos Price List They have really good prices on their BW turbos. I was thinking of ordering an S362 from them in.

Frank

When I was looking for a BW turbo, I talked to Dan who works at bullseye. They don't sell direct, but he told me to go through tps. I ended up getting a pretty good deal on a different turbo, so I do not have any first hand experience, but they must be good if the supplier told me to talk to them.

Check your PM's.

I purchased a turbo manifold and wastegate from the turbo trader, great guy. should get a quote from him.

Thanks for the replies. 95BlackGSTurbo, pm's replied to. Now I have to look into uprgading to dual walboros and selling my 1200's for 1600cc injectors. I'm currently running on E85 and will need more fuel capacity to support the BW turbo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back