The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

ECUflash blackbox in 1g with speed density

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onefast2gdsm

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2010
millersburg, Pennsylvania
I put a 98 blackbox ecu in my 1g and flashed ceddy mods with sd/big maps. Ive been reading a lot about it and i came to conclusion i have to use a 2g maf to start building the tables for VE before switching completley to sd. I am confused on how to wire the 2g maf and the map sensor being when i wired the 2g ecu in, the baro input on the 1g harness went to the mdp input on the 2g ecu, and the air temperature on the maf harness goes to the gm iat sensor. Right now i have the map sensor wired to the baro input on the maf harness and the iat wired into the air temp input on maf harness thinking i can get the car started without a maf.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back