The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

black dual projectors for 95?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
anyone know where i can find these? or if not for 95, 97-99 ones?

I would trust this site more than an ebay buyer but they have them there also. I'm saving up right now to get a pair. If you look deeper into this site they have different styles of eclipse headlamps. They also have this cool deal if you find cheaper elsewhere they beat that price by $5.00, by the way this is not an add. http://racerwheel.com/rt100410.html :thumb: :talon:

APC make a set but you can only buy them used now. There is a newer style that you can find on ebay also.

This is the link for the lights from the previous post. Not a bad looking light. Price is on par with ebay http://racerwheel.com/rt100657.html

thx for the link, those lights look sick i think im getting them :thumb:

anyone know if they come with bulbs or what kind of bulbs they use? Ive never seen projectors off of a car

No bulbs... they use the same as stock.

projectors as such made by AnzoUSA use H3 and H1 bulbs.

<~ About to start selling em and I got them on my car. I used nokya cheapo bulbs, wish i woulda tried silvania silverstars.

yeah i got silverstars in my headlights/fogs now and OMG what a difference. i had some random rice brand of "super whites" but these things are so much better. truely white, and very bright :thumb:

but that aside, i want black projectors. im going for the red/CF/black theme. need some gunmetal rims and i think it would be badass

I originaly wanted these till i saw the projectors with angel eyes, im still kinda torn, if i ever got these id have them painted the same color as the car, would look sweet.

Attachments

• a50_40_3704b.jpg
    a50_40_3704b.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 209
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back