The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Black cherry silver 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ggst1998

Proven Member
Jan 19, 2015
torrance, California
So i just bought a black cherry with silver bottom trim 1991 talon tsi. Just wondering if this is a rare combination for a 91 talon, people are saying it only comes on a 90. But i know for a fact its a 91. Thanks

Another Black Cherry Silver Bottom '91 here. I included a pic of when I first bought the car. The other pic is a current one, as you can see
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I have since painted it Midnight Purple though.

I don't know if this is a good thread to post this in, but im having trouble registering my car because it wont pass smog, the smog man says it has a misfire, I've replaced the spark plugs but its still the same, to put into perspective it sounds cammed, it lobes like it has 272's but its completely stock, any ideas?

I don't know if this is a good thread to post this in, but im having trouble registering my car because it wont pass smog, the smog man says it has a misfire, I've replaced the spark plugs but its still the same, to put into perspective it sounds cammed, it lobes like it has 272's but its completely stock, any ideas?

Yeah, totally not a good thread to post this in.

How old are the spark plug wires? I would check/replace those.
Also, what gap did you set the spark plugs at? Our cars are very sensitive to spark plug gaps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back