The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best Shot of your DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

OMG That is the cleanest 1g i have ever seen. I would have had to slap that lady across the face for running that light and hitting that master piece. Or sue her :sneaky:.

I know she isn't technically a DSM but I thought this picture deserved some attention. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is about the best pics i have so far!

Hoping to have some better pics with my new camera this weekend.......

This is my $1000 beater......:thumb:

for 1000$ it looks pretty good. how's it run?

love the dewinged look, whats those 2 things on your rear bumper right under the center tail light piece? i can't tell what they are.

Battery terminals.

Edit: Beaten to it.

Ryans, kapok06 was def one of the cleanest 1gs ive gotten to ride in. Hopefully he doesnt ruin his next one by painting it satin black. Ill kill the mofo who gave him the idea on here.

The daily beater

Can't decide which one is better. The last one is one of the first pics I took.

Bottom one. Anyone in any corner of the world can go find some trees and shoot a picture of their DSM (ITS A GREAT PICTURE BTW!!!) but finding THAT SPECIFIC backdrop in the 2nd photo is original.

:dsm:

I thought I've seen that license plate before. I have you as a friend on myspace LOL. I've always admired your ride. Good to see you on the boards.

You're right. They haven't got sunroofs and these rims either. But I own a Us-Import with the 420a. There is more information in my welcome thread.

for 1000$ it looks pretty good. how's it run?

Thanks!

Its not to shabby for being pretty much stock best time so far out of my 2 visits to the track were 14.7 @ 97mph on street tires and no tune (some bolt ons/more boost/tuned now) runs good it needed a few things but what $1000 car doesnt?

Hoping to dip into the 12's this sunday on stock sidemount/14b/pump gas and some help with the slicks......:laser:

That's pretty optimistic LOL. but of course I've never run in a 1\4 because I'm all about Road Racing, Drifting, and AutoX so I have no room to talk.

A few of my faivs first ones from the 2010shootout.

I have to take some new ones now that its slammed on ksports and its tinted.

^^damn something about that talon looks so right. post more pics if you have some!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back