The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Best Clutch for 350ish?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@_@ But Mr.Zimmer - It's expensive comparably. I'm open to spending money for better quality and less issues, but when someone presents what could be gold to you with few negative reviews, laden with positive feedback, and it's half of the price then why would you pass it up?

Since I can presume that you have hands on experience with the suggested competitor clutch, can you sway me? For my own benefit? Be critical if you must.

Well, quality costs money. It's a clutch, its aggressiveness or softness is normally based upon a persons preference as well as what they want to put up with using on a daily basis. The sprung hub full face kevlar disk with a 2100# range pressure plate from the manufacturer of your choice (I prefer to not mix/match clutch manufacturer parts for issues with disengagement) should drive like a stock clutch and last a very long time.

So do you think I would be happy with the full face disk and the red pp that is offered? Would it stand up to about 350awhp launches and normal wear and tear? Sell me on it, Zim!

I don't see why it wouldn't handle your power levels. I don't know what I need to sell you on as the clutch is proven, good quality, great streetability and a fair price. It is your money, do what you wish with it. I am only here to give members advice on technical questions; not to force products upon them.

:p I am aware of this, but I also enjoy people who stand behind the products that they suggest and don't mind sharing experience with it, obtainable levels with said product, and all around give both the good and bad of it.

I wouldn't sell the product if I didn't stand behind it.

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone

Touche'. I think I've made up my mind. ;) Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back