The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Before Pictures - Car/Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Here are some pictures to show what a piece of crap my car was before. I bought the car in San Diego but it spent its whole life in Chicago so there was quite a bit of rust. The front bumper was destroyed by running over semi truck tires on the freeway, getting caught on high curbs, and a lower ball joint failure that dropped my car to the ground while getting on the freeway. The body has seen better days that's for sure. Long term plans are to paint the whole car black with flat black rims. Im going to shave the door handles, rear windshield wiper, and broken antenna first.

IMG_3189.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01509.jpg

Yea my car has/had way worse rust problems. Your strut towers don't even look that bad.

Yeah its by no means the worst ive seen but its unseen around here haha. The transfer case is the worst. Stay tuned for the before pics of my engine.

Yeah, I would of rather got my 1g from chicago than canada. argh. but lots of time and effort have went into my restoration.

you did your car a favor and changed out those ### altezza lights...but its pretty good shape. you should see my car, not tons of rust, but other issues...

Nothing that cant be addressed. The car isnt too bad. Good luck.

Nice, it doesn't look that bad at all. I would say keep the car silver, too many black cars out there LOL.

do you mind me asking how much you got it for bro?

im in the area kinda and ive been looking for a gsx/gst for a decent price all the way from san fransisco down to san diego LOL

no luck:cry:

Thanks guys.

Yeah the altezzas were on the car when I got it. They were the first thing to get replaced haha.

I used to have a black Eclipse. Black is just too damn sexy to keep it silver. I have yet to see a black eclipse in person besides my old one. I hardly see turbo eclipses anywhere in so cal. Wierd.

I got my car for $6500 in Nov. 2007. You should be able to find one pretty cheap now as long as its not built. I'll keep my eye out for ya. They are pretty hard to come by around here. I have no idea why.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back