The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

BB precision 6152 Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL, he did answer your question.

Yes, I have several customers that have reported 10second passes on 2.0L builds, No laughing gas needed.

Well put together car and C16 makes for a happy 10 second DSM.

Yes it can be done. It is basically a gt35r. Have people ran 10's on those? Absolutely. It has been done on both th sc and scm versions also without nitrous.

it depends on wether or not your talking about the scm or the sc6152. The scm turbos dont really like pump gas ( have a 6152 now) but ive heard the garrett housings are a bolt on for them so id buy the sc 6152 if anything.......and yes.......they're def. 10 second capable

it depends on wether or not your talking about the scm or the sc6152. The scm turbos dont really like pump gas ( have a 6152 now) but ive heard the garrett housings are a bolt on for them so id buy the sc 6152 if anything.......and yes.......they're def. 10 second capable

What are you talking about???

I would love to hear this one explained...

the bolt on housing is better for pump gas...If your running race gas and high boost they tend to choke up top...

a really big turbine wheel in such a small exaust housing doesnt permit enough flow so choke comes sooner.

Kind of having a brain fart right now but im sure ill think of the explanation as to why the bolt on housings suck on pump gas.....although i know it has a lot to do with the ar

Some would say that a bolt on housing sucks on pump gas compared to a t3. That is because with the bolt on housing you have a higher chance of knocking since the exhaust is more restrictive and heat builds up.

I can tell you from experience I NEVER had an issue with my scm below 27psi on pump gas...

Past that it would surge and really start to top off up top....

On pump gas how much boost will you really run... On race gas you'll be making more boost and flowing much more air hence why the scm would choke and the t3 would begin to shine...

By the way a local made 469fwhp on 22psi with a 2.3 on PUMP 93 octane...

I can tell you from experience I NEVER had an issue with my scm below 27psi on pump gas...

Past that it would surge and really start to top off up top....

On pump gas how much boost will you really run... On race gas you'll be making more boost and flowing much more air hence why the scm would choke and the t3 would begin to shine...

By the way a local made 469fwhp on 22psi with a 2.3 on PUMP 93 octane...

I was just stating the reason that the other guy might be trying to explain. What I said has been proven on some turbos also. I wouldn't be one that could argue that since I have a bolt on 50 trim and run 28psi on pump or race gas. I don't have any knock issues with pump gas at that psi. On race gas I just add more timing and lean it out some with Dsmlink. If I had a built bottom end I would run even more on both pump and race gas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back