The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

AWD Auto Shake and Binding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gst_spyder

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2008
Lakeland, Florida
So the car has been driving for a week now just over 500 miles.

Car info: 5-spd Spyder swapped to Auto AWD. LSD rear diff.

Two issues/concerns -

1. Any time I'm going 20-25mph I have an odd shake that happens. Only during accel, and only starts at 20 mph, and ends at 25mph. We Checked everything we could think of but everything is tight, nothing really seems wrong.

2. When I turn the wheels at a stop and attempt to move (either forward or reverse) I have to give it alot of gas to get it moving. Also, lets say the car is in neutral, It is hard but not impossible to push it forward or backward. With the car in gear (either drive or reverse) the car will barely creep forward or backward by itself while idling.

The car drives fine other than that. Interstate at 80 for three days straight, mpg are fine and seems to coast decently.

Any help would be great!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back