The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

automatic dsm and high boost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
So my question is simple and I'm sure someone has the answers. Well I'm in the middle of getting my car swapped over to an automatic and the car is a 11 to 1 compression engine with a 6766 what type of boost controllers are you high powered automatic cars using?

I'm running a air regulator... don't think it gets much cheaper than that.

Just a good old fashioned DIY Home depot ball and spring MBC.

Although I don't drive an auto I'm still going to chime in. I run a NXS Signature series w/ ceramic ball. The customer service I've experienced from those guys has been outstanding and who doesn't want something affordable with a lifetime warranty? NXS Motorsports

Okay that's what I was expecting the car will be on aem and I just though maybe there was something different you guys where doing. The engine will see about 50 psi at full tilt so just did not know what you guys where using but that helps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back