The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone want to start weekly meets in Salem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was thinking 11-12ish. Probably off Lancaster, we did the mall parking lot the first time and that turned out pretty good with no real issues. Having that Hennesey Skyline show up from out of no where almost made me crap my pants too.ROFL

Im down, Im clearing the schedule for this one! It looks like the weather is kinda so-so, I wonder if the forecast will get better as the week progresses. Lets keep checking back and see how it advances, as long as its not like 40 out and raining hard core I am ready to have a meet. I wish the damn weather would start to turn!

Alright fellas, I am still open to hit this meet, even if its just a small simple meet, I am gunna head down for this one. Gusu you still in? Lets get a list started.

Edit*** I think it would be great to meet some of you before the ER Dyno day!

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals. Just got a 94 laser 4g63. Looking to meet some people who have some and get some ideas of what I can do with my dsm. Hit me up so that I can get some ideas of what you guys got going on.

my stupid tranny took a pooh im stuck driving an accord but hopefully ill be seeing all of u salem guys at lucas dyno day!! this sat

ill be there at ER dyno day. havnt seen to many dsm's especially csm's since ive moved to salem. a lot of hondas and talked to Devon the owner of that white sti at car toys (very nice ride i might ad). so hopefully ill see ya there or sooner.

In the passed three days I've seen 12 2g DSMs and 2 1gs in Salem.

With the fair weather on its way. why not a trip to the beach or willamette mission park. BBQ, DSM'S/CSM'S. and of course beverages of your choice. just a thought. im off on weekends and have no problem setting this up but. if im to reserve something it would have to be soon as summer times can be very busy for parks and rec. or just head somewere and hope for good spots. lmk im thinking in late june or early july.. reply with your ideas lets keep it within everybodies range.

Jeff

a trip to the coast would be fun, my "team" and i are actually planing a weekend drive from salem to gold beach; heading down 101 then coming back via I-5. Im the meet coordinator for our team and im trying to get it planned out for either late June or late July (dont want to hassel with 4th of july traffic). If anyone is interested in either coming along or would like to join in on the other monthly meets we have let me know.

I love drives. Please post it up well when it gets closer.

Why not a early June meet at Silverton park? It's a great place to take pictures and the drive there is AWESOME! Plus it has a nice place for us to park and meet up and do whatever.

Why not a early June meet at Silverton park? It's a great place to take pictures and the drive there is AWESOME! Plus it has a nice place for us to park and meet up and do whatever.

Silver falls would be better. Silverton park is not really all that great and there really isnt a whole lot of room to park. just my .02

Yeah, I meant silver falls. I just said the wrong thing.

Hey guys im planing a weekend meet on the 21st of this month. I have a spot picked out but still need to run it by the owner for what time he wants us to be there.

Ill have more more info hopfully tomorrow once I get ahold of him and ill post up times and location.

silver falls would be badass there some nice twisties up there i just gotta figure out my tranny problem an ill be down

well guys i have been sick with a sore throat the last couple days so i haven't really been in the mood to talk to anyone on the phone so i have not set up the spot yet but im getting better and hopefully will get ahold of the owner tomorrow. Saturday is looking like its gonna rain so i might be moving it to Friday. Tomorrow ill make the final arrangmets and will post here as soon as i get off the phone.

Im trying to get the meet together at the Keizer sonic's, but if its hardcore raining then im also gonna try to line up a covered parkade as a secondary. HOPEFULLY.

i'm down ...i just moved here and it would be nice to meet some folks

Ok so I have set up a spot for everyone to meet at, the Sonic's on lancater Dr. in Salem is ours from 1pm till we all leave, we have all the spots on the street side and if needed we can over flow to the parking lot next to Sonic's. Any on in our groupe get 10% off all purchases, everyone like cheapER food. LOL. If you would like to come your more then welcome to just show up and if you have any friends with nice cars they are welcome to come also. If you would like to RSVP so we know we have enough parking please PM me and let me know.

We are hopeing get upwards of 20 cars maybe more. Im working on it. So let your friends and family know, or whome ever you see with nice cars.

Lancaster Sonic's 1pm Saturday the 21st see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya im hoping i know there will atleast be one other car. LOL im working on getting some people from eugene and dallas area with some nice evo's and they know someone with a GTR, but they aren't texting me back.

Boring you pull it has one sitting inside a black 1g talon, i stole the six bolt out of it :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back