The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone want to start weekly meets in Salem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If anyone has a logger for my 94 gsx if you could bring it that would be awsome. My check engine light keeps coming on and I don't know why

well guys it was nice meeting those of you that came, for those who didn't come......LOOOOOSSSSSERRRR. maybe next time we can have a better turn out.

How was the turn out? I wanted to go but my car is at English Racing. It's started running like shit so they're on it literally right now trying to find the problem. Hopefully it won't cost me much so I can get my carbon fiber hood.

Side note: My wheels were in PERFECT condition and the truck driver who transported it from Albany to Camas Washington scratched the shit out of at least two of the rims. And of course the driver is saying he didn't do it. It happened right in front of me and I had him stop to adjust the ramp so it wouldn't scrape any more. I'm having to deal with Calkins Auto Broker (salem)–the company I went through. Hopefully I don't have to go through too many more hurdles to get them to replace them.

Argh!

How was the turn out? I wanted to go but my car is at English Racing. It's started running like shit so they're on it literally right now trying to find the problem. Hopefully it won't cost me much so I can get my carbon fiber hood.

Side note: My wheels were in PERFECT condition and the truck driver who transported it from Albany to Camas Washington scratched the shit out of at least two of the rims. And of course the driver is saying he didn't do it. It happened right in front of me and I had him stop to adjust the ramp so it wouldn't scrape any more. I'm having to deal with Calkins Auto Broker (salem)–the company I went through. Hopefully I don't have to go through too many more hurdles to get them to replace them.

Argh!

Keep us posted on what's wrong with your car. I need to get my to ER as well but that probably won't happen till after the winter....having some driveline issues that I can't figure out for sure :hellyeah: so in the garage she sits.

whats everyone think about next friday or saturday?? its suppose to be 69* and mostly sunny. we could either meet same place or find a fastfood place (tacobell??) to raid. the time of the last meet was fine if you didn't look west. LOL.

So...
friday or saturday
Fredy's or tacobell
5o'clock pm or ????

the tacobell im refering to is right off the high way and there are other places for food close if you dont want tacobell.
albany, or - Google Maps

alright guys looks like the weather is STARTING to clear up here and there, and the population of Salem DSM's is on the rise. what kind of ideas can we get goin for a meet & greet sometime soon. seems to be alot of new faces and a lot of new parts and im sure im not the only one who wants a peak and whats goin on in our neighborhood.

if need be i can do/help some planning. PM me your name and number and we can hopefully get something goin soon.

Say when! My car is a little out of sorts as the front bumper has decided to let all hell break loose in the paint department, all at once, but other then that, she still looks ok I suppose. Lets get a meet going! I have been meaning to get to one of these things and keep missing them, im pretty damn determined to hit the next one, please keep me in the loop! Id even be down for a meet this weekend if the weather is half decent anyway...

mehkay. looks like friday and sunday are suppose to be rain free. lets see what the feed back on one of those days are.
post which day you would like and a time that would work best for you and i guess we will go with the best out come.

I can make it today or sunday, today would be fine if we can do it later in the afternoon, sunday earlier would be better, aka 12:00 on sunday or after 3:45 on friday. Just say where and when.

I wouldnt be able to make it to a meet today, unless it were after 6pm due to work + my commute. However, I may be able to make it on Sunday.
Just keep me posted, and if the meet falls on Sunday, I should know by late Saturday if I can make it or not.

Sunset according to google is @ 7:38 tonight. I would be down for a later meet too, if Joseph knows he can make that time, Id be down for a 6 (ish) meet. It doesn't matter to me either way, just offering up suggestions.

ok so its looking like we can do it sunday. 12 noon maybe at taco bell or sonics?? unless someone wants to host, i would but my apartment is limited on parking and our place is kinda small.

Sounds good. Who all is gunna show? And where exactly is the taco bell / sonics?

they both are on Lancaster, taco bell is more in the middle and sonics is to the south of town. we can take a quick toll i guess and hopefully people see it soon.

1. David Vawter (icepikbiker) - taco bell

just copy and paste the list.

I should be able to show atleast for a few, and say Hi / Meet everyone. But if your gunna pick Taco Bell on Lancaster, might need to be a little more specific (Theres one next to 7/11, and another near Bi-Mart).

Brakes are almost done on both vehicles, may do my little bro's as well, but not sure yet, as we dont have the parts.

Just keep me updated, will check back at the comp again in a few.

EDIT:
Taco Bell Locations on Lancaster:
1) 2093 Lancaster Dr NE Salem, OR (Nearest Bi-Mart)
2) 565 Lancaster Dr SE Salem, OR (Nearest 7/11)

Sonic Location:
220 Lancaster Dr SE Salem, OR (.3 miles from 7/11 + Taco Bell)

Last edited:
ok so lets make it the taco bell by bi-mart at 12 noon.
2093 Lancaster Dr NE Salem, OR (Nearest Bi-Mart) thanks Joe.
hopefully more then just two people show, so if you know others that would like to come invite them. ill text those who's numbers i have in the morn to update. i have a buddy that might bring his 3kgt VR4 if we can finish it up in time, 1am and it is almost ready to fire up.

hope to see everyone there, later ya'll

We should set up another meet sometime soon. I'd like to see more Salem people show up.:thumb:

Yeah I totally messed up on the last one sorry guys, had a previous engagment that I had forgotten about, any chance of a meet tomorrow or next sunday?

I'd be down for a Sunday.

I'm down, if we can get a couple more I think we got a good little meet started. What time you thinkin? Any places in mind?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back