The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

anyone running this setup w/ the maft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsi01

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2002
Detroit, Michigan
1g talon w/ 3" gm maf and maft.

I have the maft zeroed out right now because I'm on the stock fuel system with my 14b.

I'll be getting 550's and a walbro 190 put in soon, so what I was wondering is...what settings should i set it at when these two things go in? I know that every car is different, I'm just curious at what other people with the same (or similar) setup have theirs set at.

if you're on the stock system, the base should be set to 2 I believe. the rest can be zero'ed out. I have a 90 w/ FP rewire, 3" GM MAFT + exhaust. I think my settings are base 2, idle 5, mid 1, wot 1. I need to better tune the wot settings since I hit fuel cut at the top of 3rd.

You'll need to look at the appendix once you get 550's to find "ballpark" base setting. Set that and then go hwy driving (50-70) and adjust the base to where the high fuel trim + FT02 is around 100%.

check http://www.fullthrottletech.com/

the tuning guide is there as well as a support forum.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back