The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone need local NJ DSM services?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you move to egg harbor? Last I checked you were somewhere with your girlfriend (fiance now right?) when you had the slowbalt haha. I will definitely hit you up, bro.

Kraig, Jeff (taloon) is a good guy; don't hestitate to trust his advice.

Thanks Tom. The gf and I bought a house down here in March of this year. Unfortunately I haven't found a job in the area yet so I still work up north during the week.

nice to hear, thanks tom and jeff, jeff i sent you a pm, the car is in my dads garage in eht. i really could use some ones insight that has an idea of whats going on, lets get in touch, i will be more then happy to supply food beer and cash for your time. i just really need to get past this hump with my car, my weeks already been bad enought i got scammed on this forum out of 700 bucks from some scumbag in florida that never sent my coilovers. put my progress back quite abit with my car. i'm just taking the hit and trying to move on. thanks!

I would love to help you out man, but unfortunately this weekend is pretty busy for me, and next Saturday I'm leaving for a business trip to Boston. I'm free next Friday the 17th during the day if you'll be around. You have my number, so hit me up if you need anything.

Hey guys. Im looking for some assistance with a timing belt job. I live in pennsville exit 1 on 295 or exit 1 on the nj turnpike. Im willing to take a drive if either of you guys are willing to help me out. I have a 97 gst

I could potentially give you a hand. Unfortunately you are about 1.5 hours from me. If you're interested, send me an email at [email protected] and maybe we can work something out.

Hey man, just tried to call you and it said you number was disconnected? Anyways, do you know of a fwd 4g63t trans for sale? Also, although I have a guy who's going to help me with my fabrication/install he doesn't know too much about dsm's so I may end up needing your help. Thanks in advance, Will (oh and btw this would probably be the most rediculous project you have ever done just as a word of warning ;D ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back