The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone know what kind of intercooler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambogner

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
bolton, Connecticut
Can somebody tell me what kind of intercooler this is and where i could buy piping to have it fit my 2g gsx....I was told it came off a talon i believe. its about 35 inches long and 9 inches wide.got it for 40 bucks so figured id try to hook it up. Pics attached thanks

Attachments

• downsized_0511001530[1].jpg
    downsized_0511001530[1].jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 31,256
  • downsized_0511001530a[1].jpg
    downsized_0511001530a[1].jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 34,239
Hi, I joined JUST so I could post this:

Haha I thought it was hilarious and I wanted to do my part.
For what its worth, I did have a crappy day until now and yes I was genuinely on the toilet taking a dump.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

in all the years ive been on 6 to 7 different forum sites, this is the funniest thread i have ever read, i cant stop laughing at random. the whole "taking a grumpy" ROTFL. "why are your pants around your ankles? are you taking a crap" ROTFL

posting from 3.8mustang. This thread is mad weak, yo. #### intercoolers, I smoke weed and #### hot bitches while im taking a shit, #### all yall haters.

posting from 3.8mustang. This thread is mad weak, yo. #### intercoolers, I smoke weed and #### hot bitches while im taking a shit, #### all yall haters.

First of all, you're a moron. Secondly, why on gods green earth would someone be so retarded to go as far to make a website for the shittiest of the shitty mustangs. What a waste of internet space. That person must have been high while trying to create such a stupid forum. I guess you fit right in then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back