The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

AnyOne Free begining of August? for some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
Im gonna be buying a car I know its 30 days early but, I am a early bird i have picked my car, And if it doesnt sell. I am gonna buy and i need someone to ride and drive my/there car back, if u want to use your car i will pay for gas both ways.

Last edited:
I take it you're leaving from Jacksonville, where do you need to pick the car up at. I'm in Daytona but go to Jacksonville pretty regularly.

No problem then. Just let me know when. I can plan a visit, pick you up and we can go get the car, get all the paper work done and you can drive it back to Jacksonville.

If you want, post a link and I'll check the car out for you ahead of time.

No problem then. Just let me know when. I can plan a visit, pick you up and we can go get the car, get all the paper work done and you can drive it back to Jacksonville.

If you want, post a link and I'll check the car out for you ahead of time.

97' eclipse gsx awd turbo
There's the link, I have some more pictures of it ill post up. its still a month away guy says he will take 5k now but not in august i'm still only offering 5k in august. august 1-10 somewhere around in there i will be wanting to go get it. This is of course if its not sold already. I HOPE TO GOD IT'S NOT! :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back