The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Another lifter question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

project1g

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2007
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
Okay I swear lifter tick has to be the most annoying thing, and for some awkward reason the 3g revised lifters seem WAY TO FREAKIN' BIG Unless I'm not putting them in the right spot, could someone PLEASE run me down with some step by step pictures, I got to the part where the intake/exhaust valves were off, and what I was ass-you-me ing to be the lifters were like a quarter of the size of the 3g revised lifters I got.

It says you have a NA car, the 3g lifters are for a 4g63. They will not work in a 420a.

Oliver
[email protected]

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't read where it said "spyder" I will look into this tomorrow at the office. Sorry about that.

The part number LIFMI6 or LIMI6 I think is what it was, said it fit from TopLine and I've heard people using them for the 4g37s... Either way, I just wanna know how to get to them
I hypothesized that I have to remove the valve springs to get there, I'm hoping not to have to take the head off, if I do I'm not gonna be happy

Sooooo I deffinately found out last night that it was my lash adjusters ticking, and that this car has no lifters... Funny world, now who in the hell made a part for an engine that didn't even need that part or was it talking about the DOHC starion 4g64?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back