The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anodizing color options for future products

Anodized color choices

• RED

• Black

• Gold

• Blue

• Clear/silver effect

• Green

• Purple

• Hard clear / titanium tone

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Hey everyone, I did not know where best to post this so custom fab section seemed best ( if wrong please feel free to move to the most appropriate area )

As you know I'm starting to do more and more billet CNC parts and more will be coming in the future and as I grow I wish to discuss color options and what's popular on colors!
bear in mind that each color consists of a minimum order and quantity to run so that adds up and i am not big enough to cover all the colors and costs due to quantities I make parts in!
that said I'm ideally looking to perhaps half orders later on and running 2 colors where I can work it. I know currently BLACK is my go to color as its safe for everyone and yes I know people love color options also ( as do I ) so I would like to reach out and see what the next best popular color would be as I would consider offering that later on.

personally I think clear or maybe a hard clear as that's kind of like a titanium effect vs the normal anodize where its just a silver effect.

Let me know your thoughts and please vote so I can keep a tally and see what comes up on top!

Thanks Everyone

Bobby

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back