The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

AMS GT35R Turbo kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys i just thought i would pass along some info on the new kit that i just got for my DSM. I decided on the AMS GT35R full kit.
The quality of the parts was great and it came with just about everything that you need to get this thing going. The welds on the SS O2 housing and the SS downpipe are beautiful! I'm very happy with the kit. I do have a few minor issues with it though. The adapter plate used to adapt the 2G (SBR) mani to the T3 flange was ...ok.... but need lots of work to get it like you see here in the picture. IMO i would rather do the porting myself anyway (I've been porting heads and building race engines for 7 years so that is no big deal). Anyone else might be disapointed in it thought. The only other small issue is that the wastegate flange (the one needed to make the dump tube) was left out of the kit. No big deal i will call them in the morning and i'm sure they will send one out to me. All in all i'm super happy with the kit and i can't wait to see how it runs.

My mods are 7bolt stroker, ported head, stage 2 Crower cams (good for now), and a nice FMIC, AEM, 850's ...etc

The other turbo in the pictures is my Green (it is for sale now!)

Attachments

• IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 7,163
  • IMG_2043-small.JPG
    IMG_2043-small.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 6,720
  • IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 6,204
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 6,166
  • IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 9,068
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back