The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

EBAY SS Oil Feed Line Kit for Garrett T25, T28, etc Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here we go again.. another Ebay part review.

Well, I've been thinking about selling my car, so I started putting it back to stock. When I originally removed the T25 originally I cut those hard lines for easy access and removal of the ends that connect to the filter housing and the turbo side feed line.

You never worry about not having this until you decide to put it back to stock. Buying OEM will cost a fortune, finding one used for cheap is a hassle, esp if you want/need it ASAP. So off to Ebay I go.

There are tons of universal feed lines out there so you really have to be smart about your search and KNOW WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU GO LOOKING. A lot of people complain about buying parts on ebay, a lot of the times its because they bought the wrong item.

The seller I went with was eBay Store - Authentic-Boost: Turbocharger, Hose Kit, Banjo Bolt
They carried specific kit labeled for DSMs.. theirs also happened to be one of, if not the cheapest as well. The final price paid, SHIPPED, was $32.99.

This is what was advertised:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Item Title
DSM 2G GARRETT T25 Turbo Oil Feed Line Kit

Application
Engine : 4G63T DSM Eclipse 2G
Year : 95~99
Turbo : Garrett T25 / T28 Turbo
(Can NOT fit DSM 1G with Mitsubishi TD05H)

Kit includes
l 1* 70cm braided steel / High Density Teflon Hose
l 1 * Banjo bolt kit to Garrett T25 Turbocharger
l 1 * 90 deg 4AN connecting adapter to Oil Filter

Net Weight
2 lb

Manufacture
Japan

-------------

The seller sure did seem to know specifics which gave me some confidence in buying the item.

They sure did ship this thing out fast. It shipped the following day I ordered it (ordered it at night), and it came to me in 2 days (though I am in the same state the seller resides in does help with that).

So here is the actual items received:

Just as pictured! I really hate those eBay stores that never picture what exactly you are going to get. But WAIT!. You are probably saying where are the crush washers?!? Don't worry they were included, but they fell from the original plastic and was in the packaging envelope.

The plastic packaging was opened and probably why the washers fell out. I believe I know why it was opened. You see the plastic packaging there is a label there. The label reads:

MITSUBISHI DSM TD05H EVO1-3 Eclipse/Talon/Eagle Turbo Oil Feed Line Kit

2744 Miranda St.
West Covina, CA 91792
index

It looks like they removed the fittings for the 16g turbo and put the correct banjo bolt for t25/t28/garrett turbos in place.

Anways back on track. I didn't find the crush washers until after I was about to throw the envelope away. Without them the install wouldn't have worked right off the bat, and I was about to give this a bad review. But that wasn't the case thank goodness.

The picture above shows the line installed. As you can see crush washers intact. The oil fitting for the oil filter housing screwed right in without problems. Everything was a PERFECT fit. I had a few other oil lines (RRE being one of them) on older setups just for comparison. I like the SS line here because the connector that screws in turns on its own and it doesn't require the entire line to turn with it. It makes install much more convenient. I remember I had situations with other SS lines where the end connector did not swivel on it's own and the entire line had to be turned with it. So you couldn't connect the other end until one end was tight first or else you would have to remove either side.

Thus far no leaks or problems. Only time will tell, and if I haven't updated this thread to note otherwise, then it's lasted me well since the date on the creation of this review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back