The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RTM Racing Fuel Line Feed Kit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This review is for the rtm racing fuel feed line kit that runs from the factory filter to the factory fuel rail. First let me start off by saying these guys have the best customer service I have ever delt with, and that's quite a few vendors I have ordered from. They respond to messages really quickly and aren't scared to tell you the truth about what you are thinking about purchasing, even if it means they are losing money. Secondly my parts were ordered on the 17th and they arrived on the 22nd so shipping passes with flying colors in my books. Now lets get to the part.

I purchased the nylon braided lines that cost me $68. At first I was a little concerned as I have always loved ss braided lines.. I will never use another ss line again. Nylon is way easier to work with, wont scratch anything else in your motor bay if rubbing did occur, and IMO it looks way better over all.

Installation was very straight forward, to the point where my 11 year old cousin was helping and basically did it all himself except for parts he couldn't reach. My only complaint about this kit is there is way to much hose given. It's -20 right now and I guess it was my fault I didn't measure first but got to the point of installing it and noticed how much I didn't need. Learn from my mistake and measure first. I'm sorry I don't have pics at the moment I only have Internet on my cell and it can't take pics. When I get the time to hop onto a real computer I did take pics of install and will be making a how to install on it. Even though its simple I'm sure someone could benifits from the information.

For now accept my appologizes and accept this link to the site till I can post my own pictures.

https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17875&cat=1902&page=1

This product deserves 10/10

Thanks for reading!

Jordan.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back