The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Aftermarket steering wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D1STURBED

Probationary Member
Aug 10, 2013
London, ON_Canada
Hey guys, recently I bought a nrg steering wheel hub and a momo steering wheel. I removed my airbag and all and the momo horn button doesn't seem too fit ?? Can you not use the NRG hubs with other brand steering wheels or do they both have too be NRG?

Is that a fit-all hub? Are you sure you are lining up the right set of holes? Had that issue with an off-brand wheel/hub. Felt like a dumb-a** after realizing that it aligns perfectly with the other set of holes.

It is a NRG short hub.. The wheel is momo and it doesn't fit. horn doesn't fit on and blinker lever is very close too the wheel..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back