The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

98 Eclipse for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewNelson

Probationary Member
Dec 13, 2011
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Hello every one i have a 98 eclipse for sale!!!! Its a non turbo with a lot of mods!! My dad is a retired master tech for chrysler and that the 420A motor which is what i have!! I need to sell NOW!!! Asking $4000 please email i and will get right back to you thanks!!!

1998 Eclipse non turbo for sale!! I have plenty of mods done to the car:Steel braided brake lines, cross dimpled and slotted rotors, EBC green stuff brake pads, DC sport ceramic headers to cat, Megan cat-back racing exhaust, Injen short ram intake, MSD ignition coil with MSD 4ohm resistant wires, Full sound system with 2 10" subs, 2 jenson amps one powers the Diamond Audio Speakers, the other for the subs, Oil pressure air/fuel ratio and battery 3 gauge cluster on pillar, Indiglo Dash 18" rims, Adjustable struts front and back for stiffness or softness, Suspension support bar rear under and front upper, Stage 2 clutch, open up the trans and worked on the gears, 75% shorter short shifter, I am prob forgetting some stuff but i need to sell now!!! All the work was done by my dad he is a 36+ year Master Technician retired for Chrysler and the non-turbo motor is the Chrysler motor. Everything is done right!!! Please email me, if interested we can do same day deal!! [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back