The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 96 Eclipse 420a ECM Pinout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitecl96

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2012
McMinnville, Tennessee
Anyone know where or have the ECM pinout for a 96 eclipse 420a. 2gnt has 95 pinout and 97 pinout but 96 is different. I can't seem to find it anywhere and keep hitting dead ends when searching. I see people saying that a few pins are differnt but no one tells what the difference is. Thanks in advance.

Are you sure people talking about a few pins different that they aren't talking about the turbo model or the 91-94? Pm Doug99RS as he's a wiseman with the NT and should know.

If you follow the 97 pin out colors it will work for 96. I would have to look but there are only a couple pins in slightly different places.

I used the 97 pin out as stated above for my wire tuck.

Este es el pin out del 96 - 97

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back