1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

420A 96 Eclipse 420a ECM Pinout

Posted by mitecl96, Feb 3, 2016

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. mitecl96

mitecl96 Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2012
    McMinnville, Tennessee
    Anyone know where or have the ECM pinout for a 96 eclipse 420a. 2gnt has 95 pinout and 97 pinout but 96 is different. I can't seem to find it anywhere and keep hitting dead ends when searching. I see people saying that a few pins are differnt but no one tells what the difference is. Thanks in advance.

Street Build 776  4

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. luv2rallye

luv2rallye DSM Wiseman

Joined Jun 7, 2003
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Are you sure people talking about a few pins different that they aren't talking about the turbo model or the 91-94? Pm Doug99RS as he's a wiseman with the NT and should know.

2K  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    14.200 @ 95.000 · 2G DSM
  3. dsmcrzy

dsmcrzy Proven Member

Joined Dec 20, 2009
    Trenton, Ohio
    If you follow the 97 pin out colors it will work for 96. I would have to look but there are only a couple pins in slightly different places.

I used the 97 pin out as stated above for my wire tuck.

Street Build 4K  12

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM