1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Street Build 95 Talon TSi AWD

Year:
Model/Trim:
Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. 609DSM

609DSM Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2019
    Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Street Build 199  2

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 326  1

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. 609DSM

609DSM Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2019
    Langhorne, Pennsylvania
    Okay, so I didnt take a lot of photos yet as I'm being lazy lately since I have nothing I'm able to do with my cars. Dont really have the money to start tearing into everything and doing what I need to do for this car.

Pretty much every piece of rubber on it is cracked so I need to reseal and replace a lot so this build will likely take a while, but that gives me the time to do my research and do it right. I plan do get work done on the head and building the motor for around 600hp eventually. I will start with just doing maintenance soon, havent touched it because it needs a couple things to be done first before I even feel comfortable driving it around.

I believe it has an exhaust leak but I wasn't able to clearly see and havent plugged the tip to check or sprayed soapy water yet. I'm getting a code for bank 1 sensor 2 02 sensor and that's it for the codes so that needs to get replaced.

Tires are in awful condition so I'm saving up for new wheels and tires as we speak. Pretty much just taking it slow and doing my research.

Thanks for checkin out the build profile!

Street Build 199  2

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 326  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. thebrownman1

thebrownman1 Probationary Member

Joined Feb 17, 2015
    Medicine Hat, AB, Canada
    Man this thing is sweet. Jelly. Would have loved to find a car in this condition to rebuild. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

196  1

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
    609DSM likes this.
  4. 609DSM

609DSM Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2019
    Langhorne, Pennsylvania
    Thanks man. Its gonna be slow progress cause of all the quarantine and what not. Dont have an actual garage to start taking things apart and setting them aside either but I'm gonna do what I can. Plan is to fully build it!

Street Build 199  2

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 326  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. miguelmcv

miguelmcv Supporting Member

Joined May 3, 2009
    Fresno, California
    Nice ride, congrats to you.

Street Build 441  1

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM

2K  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
    609DSM likes this.
  6. 609DSM

609DSM Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2019
    Langhorne, Pennsylvania
    Thank you. Currently giving it some new plugs and doing some interior/engine bay detailing!

Street Build 199  2

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 326  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM