The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale 6 bolt pistons

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bastarddsm

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Mendota, Illinois
I have 3 sets of pistons for sale

Wiseco 1400HD 85.5mm bore, 21mm pin (6 bolt), 8.5:1 compression, 100mm stroke, 150mm rod, $475 shipped, BNIB. Includes rings, pins, clips.

CP 9:1, 85.5mm bore, 88mm stroke, 150 rod,21mm pin, Extreme duty 0.225" wall 9310 steel pins, includes pins clips and rings. Full round skirts, for the big power setups. These were assembled on rods, but never ran. The assembler was a bit ham fisted and did some cosmetic damage to them, but they are 100% perfect and good to run. This is an almost $700 set of pistons. $575. shipped

Probe brand 4g63 forged pistons. 86mm bore 88mm stroke, 150mm rod, 21mm pin,8.5:1. These are light duty pistons, and I would consider them a slight upgrade over stock. I made over 700hp on them, but would not advise it. No rings, and the pins are light duty. There is an upgrade pin available if you wish. These have strutted skirts like Wiseco 1400HD, but are much lighter. Great for a super high rpm setup. They also have a dome design that mirrors the stock chamber for improved combustion efficiency. BNIB. $270 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back