The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

.58 A/R t4 worth the trouble?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_genecide

Proven Member
Jan 26, 2013
yuma, Arizona
Compressor 45.4 mm, 70 mm
Turbine 58.6 mm, 75 mm
Compressor cover has 3" inlet, 2" outlet
again it has a t4 flange With 4 bolt outlet .58 ar
These measurements are approximations.
It seems to me that this is not going to flow a huge amount of air but I also cannot find any information on it.
Based on the information provided can anyone estimate the characteristics this turbo would display?
I currently have an eBay 16g that has lasted 50k miles and I'm not going to install it with my fresh engine.

Well I know the compressor wheel on an Evo III 16g is 48.3mm inducer/68mm exducer so it is not going to flow as much as say, a 20g wheel upgrade to the 16g you already have.

I would do the 20g upgrade if it wasn't an eBay turbo. It has lasted 50,000 miles I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I really don't want to use it again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back