The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

.58 A/R t4 worth the trouble?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_genecide

Proven Member
82
10
Jan 26, 2013
yuma, Arizona
Compressor 45.4 mm, 70 mm
Turbine 58.6 mm, 75 mm
Compressor cover has 3" inlet, 2" outlet
again it has a t4 flange With 4 bolt outlet .58 ar
These measurements are approximations.
It seems to me that this is not going to flow a huge amount of air but I also cannot find any information on it.
Based on the information provided can anyone estimate the characteristics this turbo would display?
I currently have an eBay 16g that has lasted 50k miles and I'm not going to install it with my fresh engine.
 
Well I know the compressor wheel on an Evo III 16g is 48.3mm inducer/68mm exducer so it is not going to flow as much as say, a 20g wheel upgrade to the 16g you already have.
 
I would do the 20g upgrade if it wasn't an eBay turbo. It has lasted 50,000 miles I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I really don't want to use it again.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top