The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

5 Bolt 02 housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hakmak

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
Brooklyn, New_York
I have a holset hx35 and looking for a O2 housing solution. I know I can get one fabbed up but I'm having trouble finding someone local. I have no idea how muchit would cost neither. I found this http://www.protuninglab.com/wm-saelp1g2g-teot3t5.html and was wondering if anyone tried it. The only concern is that it measures 2.75" which I find very odd since all after market down pipes I've seen are either 2.5" or 3". I have a megan racing 2.5" downpipe. I'm not sure what fitment will look like with a .25" bigger O2 housing. What you guys think?

I run a Holset H1e with a bullseye .55 Bep housing and a punishment racing o2 housing. that same setup will work with an hx35 as well. that o2 housing you linked is for a 5 bolt t3/t4 which wont work with a bep housing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back