The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

4g64/63t help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galant306m

Probationary Member
Jan 3, 2009
Ococnomowow, Wisconsin
Well i have been on the site for about a year, I used it alot for gathering information on my build which im nearing the end on and will have a couple questions.

I did a 4g64 dohc swap with a 5spd and a 20g turbo on my 1996 galant.

The head and bottom end are fully built (minus my pistons)

The problems that i am having are with getting the 2g eprom ecu working, I am running ecm link on it. I need to know which one is the power pin on the 2g compared to where it is on the 7g galant.

Im also going to run speed density so I have a few questions on that with what map sensor is the best and where to mount the air intake temp sensor.

I have a few more questions this was just me actually introducing myself to you guys and i thank all of you for your threads they have made my build go easier.

I am one of 2 people to do this on a galant that i know of, i am a admin over at thegalantcenter.net but i will be here more often now to gather info and hopefully start the engine this spring.

Mitch

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back