The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420a p0412 fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95'RS-T

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2009
Germansville, Pennsylvania
I know it has to do with the secondary AIR injection system and, I searched but no one had a fix for it. I was wondering if this is the little box where the stock air box was, and what the fix was to this problem, also if this would cause a misfire.
EDIT: I have a misfire kinda like a bucking after I first hit boost after that I can not Push WOT with out it bucking and missing.

How exactly do you fix this problem? my 95 eclipse rs have the same situation PO412 Secondary air injection valve A malnfunction how do i fix this? not even the computer will erase the Check engine light i feel a tad bit miss fire as well

Here is breakdown of how to test it.

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 319
same issue with my car over a year and a half i wish someone could make a video of it and show what they exactly do I've redone every sensor in my car besides throttle body and its a pain n the rear it'll run for 10 min flat and then make a hi rev and shut down slowly

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back