The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

420a oil pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you don't come up with anything, a fabrication shop would weld you a bung on for cheap, probably less than you would pay for a new oil pan...

What is the advantage of having one that is pre-made over just modifying a stock one? I'm just curious? Are you afraid a modded stock one would leak?

I would double check the OBX one for some reason I think I remember people complaining that the crossbar gets in the way on 2gnt.com but I could be wrong just giving you a heads up.

well i actually had a angled brass fitting on it that i soldered on and when i put the return line on it cracked the solder and now it leaks so i was looking for one that was pre-welded so i wouldn't have to mess with a oil leak and a headache :banghead:

I would double check the OBX one for some reason I think I remember people complaining that the crossbar gets in the way on 2gnt.com but I could be wrong just giving you a heads up.

Yeah, if I recall correctly (and I'm a bit fuzzy on this, because I never really cared) the OBX pan is for Neon's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back