The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice work. How long that take you to do
let’s just say that for how rough it is, longer than it should’ve my liberal arts major is really taking a toll on my older engineering practices. all kidding aside, prolly an hour. should’ve been like 30 min.

Okay, so I'm a dumb*ss. Literally saw a reference to a 3D database website in an Up To Speed video (shoutout Donut Media), I went to the website and found a file immediately. Even a Brian O'Connor styled one if you're into that. I'm gonna go over the files and check out which one's the best as I downloaded multiple. I'll post it after I decide. Oh and they're full body designs in case anyone was wondering, so I can't really send portions of the car but the whole car. Hopefully that isn't an issue.
It has been a while but what was the website you were referring to? I'll even take the Donut Media vid it was mentioned in haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back