The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 2nd gen DSM Short throw shifter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a Megan Racing shifter. It's quite nice for the price I paid. I think it was around $70 at the time I researched mine. That's been 4 years though.
It's definitely not as short of a throw as I would get in other vehicles I've had with a short throw shifter. But is still an upgrade from stock. I knew I had an old picture.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

B&M from like 20 years ago. My friend had cut the threads off the top of the shifter arm, when he owned the car, to fit a certain shift knob. Its been getting on my nerves for 16 years. Finally ordered a knock off short shifter kit from Ebay 2 years ago that looks like the Megan picure above but much cheaper. Just used the shifter arm(exact copy) because the rest of the B&M hardware felt more quality and required minimal modification to make it work. No more throwing the shift knob into the back seat on second gear

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back