The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

420A 2gNT Harness and computer problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannyreed14141414

Probationary Member
Aug 13, 2022
Linda ca, California
So I'm new to these cars. I save both of them from sitting my 97 Eclipse GS and my 96 Eclipse.

So the 97 GS is the one that started up right away with a Lil love well I recently started having trouble with the transmission slipping so immediately started thing replace it well I hooked my code reader uo and I was throwing a bunch of codes for the tranny a couple short circuit or sum thing and shift solenoid e.

So as I'm going of all the plugs and wires and connections I notice when I pulled the two main plugs out of the computer on the driver side engine by I found the top plug full of looked like oil. So I cleaned it out and then took the plug on the harness apart cleaned everything and hooked it up then when to start it fired up well took it for a test drive shifted perfectly one code for o2 sensor that's not plugged in so I'm thinking perfect.

Well next morning I started it check engine light throwing ten different codes. Where do I start?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back