The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2gb Talon wing on Carbon Fiber Hatch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboATM

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
Anyone ever put a 2gb Talon wing on a carbon hatch..? Im considering it, but the holes needed to make this fit are quite big, and once its done, its done-

ideas or pics? :thumb:

also, anyone have a good place to buy replacement hatch shocks?

You should carbon fiber wrap the wing. It may look out of place.

ive thought about this also, using di-noc to cover it...

unless some shop wants to make a 2gb tsi carbon wing!

In regards to the shocks, I got some from Advance Auto Parts.

If you do put the wing on the carbon fiber hatch please post pictures and a review. I have a carbon fiber hatch myself and thought about putting a wing on it. I have been affraid of the weight since I'm running glass in mine also.

If you do put the wing on the carbon fiber hatch please post pictures and a review. I have a carbon fiber hatch myself and thought about putting a wing on it. I have been affraid of the weight since I'm running glass in mine also.

putting a GST/GSX wing on it is way different than putting a Talon wing on it...there are PLENTY of people rocking gst wings on a cf hatch, and there is the option of having the wing is cf also.

I havent seen one DSM with a cf hatch and Talon wing!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back