The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G 2G Turbo ECU Pinout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan2004

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2004
Spangenberg, Europe
Hi!
I have just a short question. Maybe you can help me. I have already looked up some information on the problem here in the forum and I have found following link to may solve the problem:

ECU pinout for 2g turbo

http://www.vfaq.com/mods/ecu-harness-2G.html

But my problem is, that there is just written something on the location of the wires and the description of the wires. I need to know the colours of the wires to be able to install a turbo timer from "Turbo Specialties".

Following information is given on the installation manual:

1 - gray - RPM Signal (already found)
2 - 5 - brown - Connect to injector connector negative (the other line of connector to
ignition 12V)
6 - green - no connection
7 - black - body ground (already found)
8 - blue - hand brake (parking) wire (already found)
9 - white - ignition on 12V
10 - red - Battery 12V
11 - empty - no connection
12 - orange - connect to ACC on DC 12V

I also have to install an additional injector - called injection interface - to the front of the throttle body. There are two yellow wires to go to 12V and two brown wires.

If you can help me I would be very grateful.

Maybe you can also help by stating a link to a wiring diagram, ECU pinout or something else. The car I have is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G63 with Turbo build 1997.

Thanks
Gisa

For wires 9, 10, and 12, you need to tap them at the ignition harness, not the ECU. This is what will keep the car running. Here are the wires you need to tap (at the ignition harness):

9 (ignition) - black/white wire at ignition harness
10 (constant 12V) - white at ignition harness
12 (12V ACC) - blue/black wire at ignition harness

And here is all the other ones, just so you can double check from my list:

1 - gray - RPM Signal = # 58 (at ECU)
2 - 5 - brown - Connect to injector connector negative (the other line of connector to
ignition 12V) = no clue how the "injector connector" thing works
6 - green - no connection
7 - black - body ground (already found) = yeah any metal spot pretty much
8 - blue - hand brake (parking) wire (already found) = easy enough
9 - white - ignition on 12V = black/white ignition harness
10 - red - Battery 12V = white ignition harness
11 - empty - no connection
12 - orange - connect to ACC on DC 12V = blue/black ignition harness

If you have a link or pictures or anything about the injector connector setup, I'll do my best to figure it out, but I've never heard of anything like that before for a turbo timer. Sounds cool though! Good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back