The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g n/t complete car part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaksback

Probationary Member
May 22, 2012
san diego, California
came up on a 96 non-turbo with 134k miles. everything runs good on it but it was in an accident rendering the passenger door and and door pillar ruined.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i wanted to put it back on the road myself but it hasnt been registered since 2008 and dmv fees are not worth the effort.

i have all the paperwork of repairs etc, apparently it went through appr. 5000 in repairs and shop work before it got into accident.

it still rolls a straight line down the road and can be driven away as is if so desired. no other known damages and <b>no leaks anywhere</b>

**note** tires and rims in the pics are not for sale they come off my other 2g you see in the back ground.

p.m. me or text me at 5057102293

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back