The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1994 eclipse complete car for parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04stinugget

Probationary Member
Jun 17, 2011
san diego, California
Hey guys!
I have a 1994 eclipse 1.8L n/a 5 speed car with a blown head gasket. I don't want the car and I don't want to fix it to sell it. 140k on the car non modded. missing stereo and headliner as well as rear seat area plastic trim pieces. passenger side corner light is also gone. everything else in the car works fine and looks fine. car is located on camp pendleton. it runs and starts it just can't go far without overheating. first person to offer me anything at or above $500 takes the car with title in hand and 2 keys. If you would like pictures or any more specific information feel free to shoot me a text 858-337-9851 names Evan.

I would like to get rid of the whole car at once but if I get enough interest I might be willing to part it out, but that would have to be most of the car at once or a very short period of time.

If you let me know what you need I might be able to help you out. It all just depends how much money I will make on it cause I can always part out whatever I have that people want and have one of those we pay you cash for your junked car places to come get the rest of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back