The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

255 walboro hp pump=100+psi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysTsi

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Charlotte, North_Carolina
I've had the pump sitting around for awhile in the box but never got around to installing it until my stock pump finally died. I already had a B&M fpr and fuel pressure guage installed(under hood) it was set at a nice 50 psi w/stock pump. After the install my fuel pressure guage is maxed out the needle goes as far clockwise as it can. Oddly enough now my car is running better and the walboro is quieter than the stock pump. I've got stock injectors, a SAFC2 and a datalogger; any suggestions?

1. get a real fpr.

2. turn the pressure down.

Your idle pressure will be high already with the 255 and that b&m (which will only allow you to raise the pressure, not lower it) and you are only making it worse with it still set for a 50 psi base with a stock sized pump.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back