1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2009 Shootout (serious inquiries only)

Posted by cs82685, Sep 24, 2008

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. Slippi84

Slippi84 Proven Member

Joined Jun 8, 2005
    Cinnaminson, New Jersey
    To be honest I been so busy I forgot to hit up any companies but I will call them tomorrow now that you reminded me. I have been focused on finishing my car before I start worrying about how to move it LOL

998  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. crimsondragon

crimsondragon Proven Member

Joined Dec 17, 2006
    Phillipsburg, New Jersey
    [​IMG]
    :p

Street Build 2K  6

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. Slippi84

Slippi84 Proven Member

Joined Jun 8, 2005
    Cinnaminson, New Jersey
    ROFLROFLROFLROFL While I disagree it's a trap that sh** is funny as hell

998  0

manual · 2G DSM
  4. stratplayer24

stratplayer24 Proven Member

Joined Sep 21, 2008
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    I finally got another DSM and reallllly want to go to the shootout! i promise i'll go. i wanna just run my car down the track to see how fast i can get it down the strip. LOL

I have a suggestion though, there should be a meeting spot the friday before the event. say in the middle of PA or maybe on the PA/OH line where we all meet at like a walmart or something wait there till around like 6 or 7 then leave to go to the shootout. If we all meet there then we can make a HUGE convoy and no one will get lost..it's just a suggestion. i would love to be part of a convoy, and since this is my first year of going to the shootout i have no i dea how to get there. If no one likes the idea of the meeting spot then could someone PM me the directions? or even meet me somewhere? thanks!!

194  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. Slippi84

Slippi84 Proven Member

Joined Jun 8, 2005
    Cinnaminson, New Jersey
    Are you guys still trying to convoy there? I'm not taking my talon but I am driving up in my jeep swtill with the gf and staying at the Best Western. If anyone is seriously still going hit me up sometime this week and we'll meet up and roll there. I will even be the video guy for the trip down if you have cameras and want footage of your car during the drive down.

998  0

manual · 2G DSM