The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TermTrky

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2007
PNW, Washington
Hey all,

I just got back into DSM'ing after a few year hiatus... Found a 97 GS-T Manual that's not in good condition. 132K on it. I was told it runs but doesn't get oil to head after BS delete. I had it towed to the paint shop first off before it came home.... They are removing the rdoro body kit. I traveled a few hundred miles to find a full leather interior and front/rear RS bumpers in fantastic shape. I've only had it a couple days so far. I won't be able to assess this until it comes back from paint in 2-3 weeks.

All photos are the condition I received it in. The previous owner tried to do body work, and somebody already bondo'd the sideskirts on. The exterior is all going back to OEM and being repainted. Either midnight blue or white, I just can't decide... but need to have an answer when I drop the OEM bumpers off at the shop tomorrow.

See you all around. I'll leave you with these terrible photos of a 2Gb GS-T from a neglected home.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It's rare but you may have an engine which is the BS delete culpret of someone putting in a stub shaft without the oil groove in it. See time 15:35-17:25 here:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back