1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Street Build 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi ( eclipse body conversion)

Year:
Model/Trim:
Eagle Talon TSi
Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. NeedMoreBoost

NeedMoreBoost Probationary Member

Joined Mar 11, 2020
    Saint albans, Vermont

Street Build 373  4

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
    407 whp · 386 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  2. NeedMoreBoost

Joined Mar 11, 2020
    Saint albans, Vermont
    Unfortunately I don’t have a garage or a shop to store my car for the winter. (Yet) Come spring I’m doing rust removal. Strut towers are solid just some paint cracking and surface rust. My big concern is the wheel wells in the rear, and underneath. In front of both rear tires the body has some vehicle cancer. I know you can usually find body panels, rocker panels, wheel well replacements, ect. For most cars. Is there any replacements I can buy? Or am I limited to finding a junk 2g and cutting them off myself? I REALLY don’t want to get rid of the car, and I’m determined to get it road worthy and cancer free. Any ideas of where to look would be much appreciated .

Attached Files:

Street Build 373  4

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
  3. pat white

pat white Proven Member

Joined Jun 10, 2017
    West Bay, NL, Canada
    oh ....some of that looks nasty ...plus a wasp nest ?

Street Build 420  1

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  4. NeedMoreBoost

Joined Mar 11, 2020
    Saint albans, Vermont
    Yea it’s pretty atrocious. has some new tenants that need to be evicted LOL. Other than that it’s a pretty solid car. I’m skilled enough to be able to repair it myself. I do all my own work. Just didn’t know if other people had the same problem, and what they did to fix it. If it’s easier cutting the part off a donor car, or cutting out the rust, rust convert what’s left, and weld in new metal.

Street Build 373  4

1995 Eagle Talon TSi