The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

18"s and Lowering Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no issues. i have 18 on right now with a 1.5" drop. 235/40/18

Maybe upper controls are or something need replaced. Cars been a pain in the ass lately and god knows the lower control arm had seen better days when i got it replaced yesterday finally. I'm thinking something is out of shape sagging or something. Granted it's a two in drop supposedly but since they are cheap springs I doubt that. I went from almost three finger gap to a finger plus maybe.

my control arm just cleared it.. about an inch and a half above the tire.

What size tires do you have on your 18" rims? If they are large than OEM than it would result in less clearance.

How tall is your tire?

40 if I remember correctly, I thought about that too... think they are too thick for my liking anyway
40 is incomplete. We will be able to explain & help better if yon will answer the question "more" or better yet fully complete.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back