The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

06.10.10; BOSS Innovations; BOSS' 92 "Blue Bullie" Talon Tsi, Cont ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
Well the new springs and retainers finally came in, and are at CIH. There wrapping it up to get me the head this Tuesday.

photo.jpg

1mm o/s carbon nitrated ss valves going in. I'm diggin them.

In the mean time, I've been trying to get the cage done in between customers and the responsibilities at home. Hoping to have the cage wrapped up on Tuesday as well.

Thought I'd share some pics ...

DSC_9192.jpg

DSC_9323.jpg

DSC_9330.jpg

DSC_9326.jpg

DSC_9325.jpg

Those are some wicked pictures man !

Hell yeah they are! I love pics of people welding, especially that over-the-shoulder shot at the very end. That must've been a nice camera to get the detail of the spark but none of the flash from it. Watch....you're probably going to tell me that was some shitty razor phone taking the pics. Keep up the progress!

Thanks guys.
No cell phone camera here. My photographer told me that the cost for it was few thousand. He takes very good photos though, so I gotta give him props on his abilities.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back