The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

ZEX Turbo Nitrous System

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992_Talon_tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
MIAMI, Florida
Guys i was just wondering if any of you have use a Turbo Nitrous System. Acording to what i read what it does is help spool-up engines equipped with turbos and as soon as a certain level of turbo boost is reached, the nitrous automatically shuts off. Is anyone runing this type of setup?, is it helpful for your engine ?. I also was interested on installing it because i love the nitrous purge add on and i would like to add it on my car. And yes i do know what nitrous purge does im not a noob on racing world, just on the dsm world, it ensures that your nitrous lines are clear of power robbing vapor .

If you are at all familiar with any type of nitrous set up, there are countless switches and window points for shut off an activation. RPMs, boost pressure, MPH, gear. Whenever you want pretty much, or if you just want to run a button that works too.

The switch you are thinking about would probably be the same style that is used in water/meth injection setups which is a standard pressure switch.

As it will improve spool up, you will gain a lot of low RPM torque. Nitrous for spool up is not really necessary for anything below a 60mm inducer turbo on these cars.

Please keep reading. There are a lot of myths on nitrous. I'm glad you call it nitrous and not NOS!

Yea bro i know what you mean anyways iv never run a nitrous system for some reasons i feel its like abusing of my engine , anyways i saw this ZEX turbo nitrous system the other day at a performance shop and i started to wonder what it be like to run these little tricky chemical compounds, like i said my thing is really the nitrous purge add on i found a few fake nitrous purge kit but ugght that would be so noobish and ricey LOL, so im looking forward to have one of those without damaging my engine and nothing fake the real deal . Haha and about calling it Nitrous not Nos the term NOS is derived from the initials of the company name Nitrous Oxide Systems, So lets keep it at nitrous so we dont get any confusion ;) .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back