The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

YET, ANOTHER DSM MEET! Gilroy, CA October 17th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_ThuNDeR

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2008
Salinas, California
Since so many requested another, here you go! We will be having YET-ANOTHER DSM meet this year, so let's get the ball rollin'! This event will take place in Gilroy at Sonic's Drive In.

This time we will be expecting an even larger amount of dsm's compared to the last event! So let us begin by starting to request the day off, drop in that 4g63, get insurance LOL, order that turbo.... WHAT EVER THE CASE IS, let's get it done in time for the meet! You guys have practically 3 weeks and couple days to spare. Im going to set up Meet points once again, so it can be more fun for the DSM'ers.

SF BAY DSM'S
Starbucks Coffee
321 Gellert Blvd
Daly City, CA 94015
Be there by 4:15, LEAVING AT 4:30

SOUTH BAY DSM'S
-So If you need either pump or E85, there you go!
CHEVRON GAS STATION
680 Commercial St
San Jose, CA 95112
Be there by 5:30PM, LEAVING AT 5:45PM

MONTEREY BAY & SALINAS DSM'S
Salinas Mitsubishi
151 Auto Center Circle
Salinas, CA 93907
Be there by 5:45PM, LEAVING AT 6:00PM

If anyone from further south bay is going and would like to tag team all the DSM's in another meet point, let me know so I can set it up! If you have any suggestions: Post a quick reply and we'll take it from there.

yep.... hey hofully my project for this month is done.... it'll be alot better if it is hahaha

if my cars done then yup, Ill be there. Ima bring my homie and step brother if thats cool, they ARE Evo Owners.

^
from Stockton? Nahhhhhhhh, it's not hat bad. Anway who else is coming from the central valley? Maybe you can meet some people up in your area so the drive won't be too boring. Lol

couldnt make last one because it was sunday. so ill be a maybe on this one as well.

was hoping it would be a SAT. no plans to change it for that day instead? any people agree? hah j/k

For those going, the gilroy outlets are right there also, so go early do some shopping. and a lot of familiar places to eat.

i guess for the people thats coming from SF area we can just join the SJ people its on the way anyways hahaha

Nahhh they weren't able to make it last time ### of work and the drive...but since the location is a lil more closer and no work.... for sure their comin this time around. :hellyeah:

damn 6 2gs...thas wuz up

gyeah let me know when u want to work on them...im down to drive and slide thru :thumb:

People traveling south-

Like you guys did for the last meet. Lets meet up at that chevron again, then caravan from there? Commercial and 13th skreet.

People traveling south-

Like you guys did for the last meet. Lets meet up at that chevron again, then caravan from there? Commercial and 13th skreet.

fosho....im down to meet up at that one chevron....what time u guys wanna meet up ova there?

gyeah let me know when u want to work on them...im down to drive and slide thru :thumb:

Thanks Man! Ill let you know if we need an extra hand.:thumb:

People traveling south-

*Updated* :D

Right on finally I can make this one in a long while since everyone in my batch grew old and dsm always breakdown and s**t. Cool see you guys there.

I'm down for the meet. I'll ###### be at the chevron between 5 - 5:20.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back