The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTF happened to all the NJ guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, been a while since i have been on here. Sucks my talon is dead but oh well. How is everyone doing. By the way, I moved to north carolina.

Dude, I hope you're still doing powdercoating, because over the winter I'm going to bring you half of my engine bay. Do you sandblast or chemical clean?

Hey Tom! yes im still powder coating when ever your ready give me a call, I do both media blasting and chemical striping any questions feel free to ask :thumb:

Yes it can But if you want it in blue like you asked me last time im not going to do it.ROFL

Lol kidding Bruce but yes it can be done most plastic parts can be coated its just a bit tricky if not done right.:thumb: oh btw want to help me install my engine? i have free food and beer and free powder coating if your interested?

Lol kidding Bruce but yes it can be done most plastic parts can be coated its just a bit tricky if not done right.:thumb: oh btw want to help me install my engine? i have free food and beer and free powder coating if your interested?
Damn, I thought powder coating was free anyway!! :cry: :D

As long as it's in 2 weeks, I will help you, I need to put my car back together before the 22nd.

Damn, I thought powder coating was free anyway!! :cry: :D

As long as it's in 2 weeks, I will help you, I need to put my car back together before the 22nd.

Lol well first i got to call jnz and order my build with them so im thinking more for the end of the month or starting in October.... either way ill post it up and see who else can help and ill take care of the coating:thumb:

I live outside Asbury NJ and used to be a huge supporter of dsm's and this site before it was shut down for a while but my two remaining eclipses are still down and im hoping someone in the area can help me out. Im very close to completing my 1g swap into my 95 gsx but the last couple hoses and wires are proving to be a problem. If anyone would be able to come by with their turbo 1g or 2g so i can park them side by side and finish this project up it would be greatly appreciated. I'll take care of any travel expenses it would cost and do what I can to repay the act. thanks and let me know.

dan
[email protected]

months ago, but since tat deadline came and left im hoping to get it finished in the next month.

i live in howell, and work in spring lake. where are you in assberry? pm me and ill give you my #. i did a 6bolt swap in acouple of 2gs.

So which one of you kind dsmers is going to have lunch with me and help me tune my car? :) :)

Yeah lets be serious, the chances of you getting the car done QUICKLY are as good as finding a dsm that doesn't have any problems... ROFL

I live outside Asbury NJ and used to be a huge supporter of dsm's and this site before it was shut down for a while but my two remaining eclipses are still down and im hoping someone in the area can help me out. Im very close to completing my 1g swap into my 95 gsx but the last couple hoses and wires are proving to be a problem. If anyone would be able to come by with their turbo 1g or 2g so i can park them side by side and finish this project up it would be greatly appreciated. I'll take care of any travel expenses it would cost and do what I can to repay the act. thanks and let me know.

dan
[email protected]

I can give you a hand on the weekends.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back