The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTF happened to all the NJ guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one were you?

It was a successfully meet indeed, no burn outs, mature crowd......we should do this again soon. :thumb:

I had the evo whored out in CF. I came with the Njtuners :)

The guy with all the tickets?

Tickets? I dont think so. I didn't go in to eat with you guys. :(

I had stickers all over my car *cough* ricer *cough* and I was lonely in the corner. :)

LOL nah the guy with all the tickets was a blue Evo,Tommy has the slammed silver Evo covered in CF

Damn it Tom, didn't I tell you to get more shots of Jess.....I mean Jess's car. :D

I like how Tom got all the bad parts of my car. Broken bumper, hanging zipties, white dust, dirty rims...

I hated the fact my camera crapped out on me today. Of all days to crap out, it had to be today. POS :notgood:

I loved the Greddy car. Should of kept it on there.

I like how Tom got all the bad parts of my car. Broken bumper, hanging zipties, white dust, dirty rims...

I hated the fact my camera crapped out on me today. Of all days to crap out, it had to be today. POS :notgood:

I loved the Greddy car. Should of kept it on there.

I bought it that way. Sticker was probable there since `92.;)

That was a lot of fun and nice turn out. Maybe next time there would be a good reason for me to put my hood up. Not just to look cool for the pictures from a far

I only put my hood up cause Bruce told me to. Even when I said there was nothing special underneath it. I was actually kinda embarassed seeing how everyone else had nice mods done to their car while I barely had any. :coy:

None sense, a car is judged by how well it's maintained, not how many mods you have. Chinese Mike, for example, has many mods but he still runs 16's. :D :p

I only put my hood up cause Bruce told me to. Even when I said there was nothing special underneath it. I was actually kinda embarassed seeing how everyone else had nice mods done to their car while I barely had any. :coy:

A rag, a bottle of simple green, and an hour is all you need. The only reason engine bays look clean is because the owner scrubs scrubs scrubs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back