The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTF happened to all the NJ guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahahhahahha OMG that made me laugh so hard. Someone get a clearer picture from the hi-res I took. LOLLOLLOL I ... can't .. breathe... laughing so hard....

As far as the engine, everything is stripped already except I have to remove the X-case, both axles, and downpipe; other than that the pull it about ready. Sadly, it only took about 2 hours to get it to the state it's in now, shows how many times I have to strip/fix the turd.

hahahhahahha OMG that made me laugh so hard. Someone get a clearer picture from the hi-res I took. LOLLOLLOL I ... can't .. breathe... laughing so hard....

As far as the engine, everything is stripped already except I have to remove the X-case, both axles, and downpipe; other than that the pull it about ready. Sadly, it only took about 2 hours to get it to the state it's in now, shows how many times I have to strip/fix the turd.

where is the hi res? I took it off of your pics :confused:

Edit: Anyone think a hi res version should get its own thread in the hangout :p

Tom, is this your friend that showed up with the body kit the other day? (not the spyder, the car he's racing)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOL definitely him, corey. Who's spyder is that? Sad that my friend got pwned on the 60. "whoever is driving the other one sucks" LOL

It's eclipse98spyder on this site. He lives in the sticks of PA LOL j/p It's a nt spyder It was funny watching him get the jump

It's eclipse98spyder on this site. He lives in the sticks of PA LOL It's a nt spyder It was funny watching him get the jump
Yea don't make fun of him, he's a good kid. The only reason your friend won was because of the body kit. ROFL

He got the motor out already? OMG Tom, can we meet in Edison so I can pick up the timing belt parts? :)

Almost out. I just have to unbolt the slave and get the picker in there. Not bad for 3.5hours worth of work :D

CONTACT PAPER + PAINTERS TAPE FTW!!!!

I was going to do a pictorial walk through of removing a motor, but I got too lazy and started getting my nikon dirty. F- that. :p Maybe next year hahaa

Sure you do. :tease:

Damn Mike, you got a roof like that and you're killing me over a little rust in my engine bay?!

And dragon you still gotta buy my ETS Intercooler kit. Come on, you know you want it...

Damn Mike, you got a roof like that and you're killing me over a little rust in my engine bay?
There is a big difference between having a shitty looking car vs. being stuck on the road with your strut poking through your hood after hitting a bump. :p That is what will happen eventually if you don't take care of that rust.

Hmm..we'll see about that!

So was this the last meet until Springtime or are at least a few of us keeping the cars out through the winter

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back