The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTF happened to all the NJ guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just saw this thread - I'm from around the area (Cherry Hill) and I'm down for whatever, especially since I just got the car up and running on a 14b

Ps. any 16gs for sale would be greatly appreciated!hahah

let me know whats goin on, I'm down to meet up...

Hey I'm from phillipsburg area. i'm new to dsm and i'm having all kinds of problems but if you see mitsu purple talon with a load exhaust thats me. LOL well i was planing on going to island ended up broken down on my way there. oh yeah im having one of those days. hopefully my car will be done tomorrow and ill be there. see what this thing has. so whats going with everyone these days?

Hey guys! I'll be moving to Moorestown from Detroit in two weeks. It's good to see there's a fair amount of DSMer's over there. Everyone seemed to go missing around here......

-Justin

I see alot of NJ people are responding here so I am throwing this out there...does anyone have an extra arp washer for 1g head studs??? I need one by tomorrow, Thanks

Sorry, I don't have one extra but I have ten. :D You can take one first but I will need one back in the future, no rush, I plan to use this set on my 2G one day.

im still here and down to meet up anytime, bruce we should just have saturday hangouts at your house, not like you do any work anyway, LOL j/k

Hey guys, I'm putting my car back together before the move and was wondering what type of emission tests I'm going to have to go through. We don't have any testing here in Michigan so we get away with just about anything.

thanks.

Justin

no, from what I've heard, the edgewater meets are full of revving-burnout-ricers.

Yea im with you on that. Id be more then happy to just meet up with you guys during the week, maybe get something to eat......

Anyone good with Red Robin in Piscataway, NJ soon ? They actually encourage car meets, so I know it won't be a problem hanging out there. Bruce? Corey? Mike ? Scott? Anyone? Bueller?

Sure but Mike is in China getting happy endings. :D Maybe we can do the pool hall thing in Edison again.

BTW Scott is MIA.

August is pretty much a shot month for me :( I'll be gone half the month and the other half is just plain no good. I'm hoping to go to the track in september before mitsubishi/evo day at e-town on the 22nd if anyone wants to go :)

BTW Scott is BSC.

Fixed

BSC = Busy Sucking ####

im still here and down to meet up anytime, bruce we should just have saturday hangouts at your house, not like you do any work anyway, LOL j/k
John, your phone has been off since this post which is not like you, post here so I know you're OK. Anyone who has info on John please let me know what's up.

Maybe he's just taking a break from you :tease:

Ok, on a serious note, i hope he's ok
That would be true if he just didn't pick up, calls has been going straight to his voice mail which means his phone has been off since last week.

BTW are you gonna come over and show me that manifold? We can test fit it on my 3065. :thumb:

LOL well i died and now i came back to life...

seriously i turned my phone off as im in the process of switching providers and phones so i wont have one for a while. But yeah i'm fine, bruce what is happening tomorrow? I will ###### be stopping by around 2 or so for the usual sit and do nothings LOL.

wow just realized tuners doesnt let you say p r o l l y... why is that?

anyone up for a fix Corey's car day meet at the end of the month? My timing belt split in two today but there's still tension on what's left of the belt so I'm hoping it's still in time and I didn't bend any valves. Free beer to those that make the drive and lend a hand :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

See those black bits near the valve cover and wastegate, yeah that's the other half of the belt.

Had to pull the bumper and FMIC off to get it on the dolly for towing home, so we can even do a boost leak test since they're Bruce's favorite :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back